Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dark Side of Dawn by Kathryn Smith

My rating: 4.5 out of 5

Dark Side of Dawn is the sequel to Before I Wake, the first book in Kathryn Smith's Nightmare Chronicles. I suggest reading Before I Wake first.


I loved Dark Side of Dawn as much as Before I Wake. Kathryn Smith has a knack for making us believe these are real people, the characters come to life. She's building a world with this series that is very interesing and never ever boring just as the characters are enticing.

Highly recommed.

1 comments:

adrienne said...

I'm going to check this author out, seems the concept for these stories is a little different to the norm, I can't help but make an initial first thought that they may be like Kenyons Dream Hunters? I love those and wont be disappointed if there is a similarity.