Monday, January 4, 2010

SWING by Opal Carew

My rating: 5 out of 5


This was the first book I've read by Opal Carew. I had heard great things about this book and I can tell you it did not disappoint. I loved it! This is one blazing erotic romance. It's imaginative and great characters you will love.

Shane and Melissa are best friends. They are now both unattached. Melissa's hoped that one day they would be lovers. Shane asks Melissa to go with him to a swingers' resort called Sweet Surrender and pose as his wife so he can evaluate whether or not it's a good investment. She wasn't thrilled with going to a swingers' resort but caved and went.

Was she in for the thrill of a life time.
 I won't go into any more detail or comment on the other characters other than to say that as much as I liked Shane, Ty is the one that melted my heart.

I highly recommend this book. It will keep you entertained and may ignite some fires.
From the publisher:

It all started with an innocent request…Melissa’s friend Shane asked her to accompany him on a business trip to an exclusive resort. But The Sweet Surrender is no ordinary vacation spot--it’s for men and women who swing. As Melissa mingles with the other guests and discovers the resort’s fantasy rooms, she’s tempted to explore her naughty side and live out her most sinful fantasies—but she isn't prepared for the storm of desire that awaits. She soon finds herself torn between two men, one of her oldest friends and a handsome stranger who belongs to another. Both men bring her the most exquisite pleasure, but which man will win her heart?

3 comments:

adrienne said...

I really want to read this book but need to know more before I do, I know there is group sex and F/F action, presumably this invovles the H/H/h? but as vouyers or participants? I need to know this to mentaly prepare myself LOL

thepleasureschest said...

This book has just about everything.

Exhibitionism, voyeurism, menage, group sex, sex in public, anal sex, and light bondage. There is a bit of F/F but not much.

It's a very well written book.

adrienne said...

Thanks I've sourced a copy now I know what to expect:) I'm just leary of books that invovle all this stuff but the story/plot is weak or not written very well.