Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dare To Surrender by Lilli Feisty

Dare to Surrender











My Rating:                                                            



Heat Level:



SYNOPSIS:
Joy Montgomery loves her job as an art curator, but her job is on the line. Burdened by her boss with a task that seems unattainable, Joy approaches Ash Hunter for help. Ash is an erotic photographer with a penchant for bondage. Joy’s hopes-that Ash will showcase his work at the gallery, which will save her job and bring in clients. However, things are never as easy as they seem. Ash has a condition…he wants Joy to be his muse. Joy agrees, but soon learns that business can easily turn to pleasure.

Review:

This is the first Lilli Feisty book I’ve read. The characters are well written, the sex scenes really hot and realistic. There is some light bondage which is described nicely, nothing heavy. I thoroughly enjoyed this juicy novel. Lilli Feisty has me hooked. If you haven't read any of her books, do yourself a favor and pick one up, you won’t be disappointed!

5 comments:

Mitzi H. said...

Glad to see this review. I haven't read Feisty either and was looking to purchase this book.

P.S. I love good smut too!!!

Mandi said...

I loved this one too...I really enjoy her books!

ParaJunkee said...

Testing your comments, switched form embedded (which usually don't work with custom design) to popup. Now they are working!

Janna said...

Sounds great! It's already on my to-buy list :)

Unknown said...

I finished this book a few weeks ago. I think I've re-read it 3 times since then. I'm obsessed with this book! Just ordered "Bound To Please" hope it's just as good!